Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulbs on my Vauxhall Corsa?

I have an L Reg 1994 Vauxhall Corsa.

Can anyone tell me how to change the bulbs in the headlights?

Thank You :)
How do I change the headlight bulbs on my Vauxhall Corsa?
To change the headlight bulbs, you need to disconnect the multiplug on the back of the bulb first. These just pull off but are ridiculously tight (don't pull too hard because the headlamp mounting clip will shatter and the headlamp will flop about). Try to hold the bulb itself while you pull this off (squeeze the bulb through the rubber cover surrounding it). Once disconnected, remove the rubber cover.

The last step is to move the wire clip that holds the bulb. You should see two bent wire rings above the bulb, push in and to one side to unhook and then the bulb drops out. The bulb will only go in one way so make sure the locating tags are the right way up (large tag to the top). Don't touch the glass of the bulb with your fingers as it will shorten its life.



If the mounting clip breaks, they cost very little from a Vauxhall dealer and just need the headlamp removing to replace them.
How do I change the headlight bulbs on my Vauxhall Corsa?
your new cars under the hood you have two locks u pinch both at once and twist counter clockwise to unlock then bulb should just pull out use a rag on the new ones to keep clean oil from your fingers can blow the new one when it gets hot
  • difference between vista
  • myspace layouts
  •